Fast Free Shipping Australia Wide Click here for Exchange & Returns
Specially designed to fit your foot.
- 150mm zip and lace up ankle boot with padded collar and tongue.
- Upper Materials: Premium New Zealand water-resistant leather stitched with nylon thread.
- Non-corrosive lacing Toe Cap: 200J Safety Steel.
- This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non woven insole.
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Oil and acid resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which is heat resistant to 300oC (572oF).
Trisole™ Comfort Technology Soling System:
- The Women's Steel Blue Boots soling system is a patented three density soling system that offers a high level of comfort, shock absorbency and energy return.
- The system uses PORON® an energy absorbing pads under the pressure points of the foot to give the wearer superior comfort and offers similar shock absorbency and comfort to sports footwear
At Award Safety, we provide you with an excellent shopping experience as our clients’ satisfaction matter a lot. We have the perfect combination Workwear, that is tailored to meet your needs through our standard shopping practice. Even if you are not sure of what you want, our e-shop has got several ways to help you identify your needs. Everything we do revolves around our commitment to help you look your best and inspire confidence in you.
We have been operating for over 21 years and we have managed to build up a reputable establishment both online and in-store. We have a fantastic team and aim to grow our business, by assisting you grow yours.
If you have any questions about our products, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch.