The Blundstone 997 offers the ultimate in comfort, support and shock absorption for heavy work. Lace and zip fastening provide easy on easy off convenience without the loss of excellent ankle support.
- Black platinum quality water-resistant leather upper with moulded TPU scuff guard for added toe protection and durability.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Available in sizes 5 - 13 (half sizes 7.5 - 10.5)
At Award Safety, we provide you with an excellent shopping experience as our clients’ satisfaction matter a lot. We have the perfect combination Workwear, that is tailored to meet your needs through our standard shopping practice. Even if you are not sure of what you want, our e-shop has got several ways to help you identify your needs. Everything we do revolves around our commitment to help you look your best and inspire confidence in you.
We have been operating for over 21 years and we have managed to build up a reputable establishment both online and in-store. We have a fantastic team and aim to grow our business, by assisting you grow yours.
If you have any questions about our products, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch.